Hiring By Phone
Custom IVR Recruiting Solutions
Phone Hiring Using IVR Systems and Services
The phone interviewing process can be automated using technology from Database Systems Corp. (DSC). Potential employees can be provided a standard, bias-free interview over the phone using interactive voice response (IVR) technology.
DSC provides both turnkey IVR phone systems and can develop and process IVR hiring applications using its secure call center.
DSC has developed automatic call center phone systems including phone interview software and numerous IVR applications.
Automated phone hiring interviews can be initiated by outbound phone calls or potential employees can call a toll-free phone number and be interviewed automatically without operator intervention.
The phone hiring and interview program can accept touchphone response or can record each question response for later analysis by an interview specialist.
Contact Us Today to learn more about our phone hiring and IVR interview solutions.
Heritage Security IVR Interviewing
"Since 1980 Heritage Security Services has been providing high quality, cost-effective security services for a broad range of clients using the concept of Atmosphere Management. This includes service for construction projects, industrial manufacturing plants, retail centers, medical facilities, financial institutions, government agencies, transportation districts, cruise lines, sporting and entertainment events, as well as all types of special shows and demonstrations."
Heritage Security performs security background checks on potential security officers during its hiring and interviewing process.
Using our IVR hiring solutions, Heritage security is able to conduct these interviews by phone, providing an unbiased and complete interview process.
Automated Phone Hiring Features
Automated phone interviewing offers many benefits and features.
- Standardized prompts can be programmed into the interview to insure uniformity of questions and an unbiased interview process.
- Text to speech and recorded responses allow interview questions to be automatically modified to include information already obtained and to phrase questions appropriately by such personal characteristics as gender and marital status.
- Computer-controlled skip patterns permit far more complex interviews than are possible with paper and pencil forms. Questions can be designed to vary according to answers given earlier in the interview or even according to random numbers. Complex experiments can be integrated into the survey.
- In-process data cleaning is a standard benefit, since many potential interviewer errors, such as missed questions or inappropriate skips, are virtually eliminated. Also, apparent discrepancies between responses may be automatically identified for probing during the course of the interview.
- Tabulations and data files are available sooner because data entry and most manual editing and data cleaning steps are eliminated. For more complex studies, this may save weeks between the completion of interviewing and the beginning of analysis.
- Automatic record-keeping, by date, time, sample segment facilitates both interim and final reports on sampling outcomes and performance. Automatic timing of alternate question wordings and sequences can aid in the design of interviews that are less burdensome to respondents and more efficient for researchers.
IVR Phone Interview Features
Our automated telephone survey and interview software and phone system is a highly customizable solution. Our professional staff can design and develop your interviews quickly and at an affordable price.
If you wish to develop these interviews yourself, we provide the training and tools to accomplish this. Here are just a few of the features that make our phone interviewing software stand out from the rest.
- Unlimited Phone Survey Questions & Responses
- Unlimited Phone Interview Menu Branching
- Text To Voice Data Question Insertion
- Randomized Questioning
- Unlimited Recorded Digit Responses
- Unlimited Recorded Voice Responses
- Customized Summary Reports
- Interview Question Time-out Feature
- Transfer Respondent To a Live Interviewer
IVR Phone Hiring Systems
DSC offers two affordable IVR systems that are ideally suited for automated phone hiring. These phone system features include comprehensive IVR scripting that facilitates the easy development of IVR phone applications.
The WIZARD IVR system is DSC's entry level phone system that supports analog phone lines. Starting with 4 lines, this IVR phone system includes a simple setup tool or comes optionally with our IVR software development toolkit that lets you develop complex phone hiring applications.
If your telephone interview audience of potential hirees is large and your phone interview campaign requires additional phone lines, the DSC PACER IVR phone system can be used in environments where hundreds to thousands of digital phone lines are available.
Contact Database Systems Corp.
Contact Us Today to learn more about our custom IVR hiring phone systems and outsourcing service.